Monday, April 30, 2007

Hanging Around Here

My mom went to Davao for her sickness. She’ll going to meet her doctors there I guess. Also, she’ll talk to a dietician there.

It is the country’s year of election. And the politicians and wanna be politicians are campaigning noisily. It’s crazy that they have to put loud speakers as if the people are deaf. My gosh! They’re indeed deafening the people! Here in this country, it’s election time every 3 years… So you can just imagine what happens here every 3 years!

As for me, I’m still here. Later on, I guess I’ll be doing something in Adobe Photoshop. I also plan to do posting soon! Then, maybe I could make my websites.

Sigh… I got a lot of work. Sometimes, I don’t have time to do what I want as I also try to be generous to others.

Recently, I’m into reading the book entitled Way of Perfection by St. Teresa of Avila. It actually has 42 chapters and I’m already on chapter 31. I have to confess, though, that I haven’t moving yet for quite many days already.

No comments: