Friday, August 10, 2007

Lord I Offer

Here is a song I heard in the Novus Ordo Catholic Church many yeas ago. It keep resounding in my mind now that I want to surrender to God my everything. (I’m not very sure if this is correct but my sister and I tried to remember the lyrics as best as we can.)

All that I am, all that I have,
I lay them down before You, O Lord.
All my regrets, all my acclaims,
The joys and the pains,
I’m making them Yours

(R) Lord I offer my life to You
Everything that I’ve been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a living sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life.

Things in the past, things yet unseen,
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true.
All of my hope, all of my plans,
My heart and my hands,
I lift them to You.

Repeat (R)

No comments: