Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Uncle Boyet Aldovino

The brother of my uncle’s wife died last Monday, April 30. Uncle Boyet was driving a motorbike for work when he met a tragic accident in Laguna. The car of a Chinese scientist immediately u-turned that hit my uncle. I think he died instantly as he was terribly hit. From his bike, his body was thrown off into the car’s rear then fell down. The Chinese, however, went to the police and reported the incident. He explained how he was such in a hurry for forgetting something that he suddenly u-turned.

Since my uncle hails from Mindanao, his coffin will be flown all the way from Manila to his Bukidnon hometown where he will be laid down in peace. Uncle Boyet was a bachelor and (I think) on his early 40’s. Please pray for his soul as I pity him. Eternal rest grant unto Mr. Boyet Aldovino’s soul, oh Lord, and let Thy perpetual light shine upon him. Amen.

No comments: